Vision Technology is a pioneer software and artificial intelligence research company based in Istanbul, Turkey. Our mission is to create sustainable technologies that benefit all of humanity. We pride ourselves on being a company that develops products on a global scale. Our current two products are Faladdin & Binnaz.
About Faladdin & Binnaz:
Faladdin is the world’s number one fortune-telling application that blends the ancient knowledge of mystical teachings such as a coffee cup, tarot, clairvoyance, and astrology readings with deep learning skills to provide a personal analysis.Faladdin is much more than just a fortune-telling app. While evaluating the person’s past, it makes deductions about the present and sheds light on the future depending on data.
Binnaz is a marketplace app that brings together fortune tellers and psychics with customers seeking fun and consultancy at multi-levels. With reading types ranging from traditional Turkish coffee cup reading to scientific astrological analysis, Binnaz offers her clients from different parts of the world the luxury of bringing the consultants into their workplace, home, or any place of preference. What started as a hobby gift from a loving son to a talented mother has now turned into a large-scale business growing exponentially worldwide.
About the Role:
Based in İstanbul, Jr Communications Specialist will be part of our Communications team and will report into the Communications Specialist.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include:
- Faladdin, Binnaz and Vision’s Social Media Channels Moderation; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Linkedin
- Social Media Content Creation for all brands; preparing the monthly content tables, creating real time content ideas by following the trendy topics
- Following social media trends, especially for Instagram, Reels, Tiktok, Twitter and etc
- Working with creative team, creating tasks and briefs for social media contents and following the delivery process
- Support in-house production & creative idea brainstorming
- Posting the contents, creating the content strategy and making the weekly report
- Weekly reports; moderation, contents insights
What We Are Looking For:
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written
- 1-2 years of experience of Social Media, preferable in an Advertising Agency
- Interest in social media and marketing trends and influencer marketing
- Good communications and problem-solving skills and being result-oriented
- Being quick to adapt to a constantly changing agenda
- Familiar with multi-social posting through programs such as Buffer, Hootsuite and HubSpot
- Comfortable with working with Microsoft Office and Keynote
What We Offer:
- You will take part in the journey of a rapidly growing start-up company which is building global brands
- You will both experience creative works and learn the application business
- You will work with the people who listen and care about your ideas and you’ll have the chance to execute your ideas, in a very fast way.
- You will have the chance to improve all your talents.
- Remote working opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus opportunity after 6 months of employment
- Benefit from the mid-year salary increase (July 2022)
- Private health insurance