We’re looking for interns with a great passion for technology and innovation!
You’ll work with a super supportive team who’s there to hear all of your ideas and help you to implement them as well.
Keep in mind:
-Remote optional (Full-Time or Part-Time Position)
Your tasks will way from different departments:
COMMUNICATIONS & SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
We are looking for a Social Media Intern who will join our Communications Team.
If you are eager to work with a passionate and creative team in a fast growing tech company, for global brands you may be the right fit!
- Support to create monthly social media plans, producing creative ideas & contents
- Identify insights by analyzing the market, followers and competitors, following trends
- Interact with followers and potential customers by communicating and answering questions & comments through social media
- Monitor postings to ensure brand message is constant from the terminology used to images posted
- Assist & support the in-house production with creative ideas and management process of brand collaborations.
Qualifications for Social Media Intern
- Excellent command of english, both verbal and written
- Students in 4th grade in the university, preferably in marketing, business, public relations or a related field
- Good communications and problem solving skills and being result oriented
- Being quick to adapt to a constantly changing agenda
- Passion for social media and trends
- Interest in creative works, advertising and art
- Creative writing skills
- Familiar with multi-social posting through programs such as Buffer, Hootsuite and HubSpot
- Comfortable with working with Microsoft Office and Keynote
USER ACQUISITION - PERFORMANCE MARKETING INTERN
We are looking for a User Acquisition Intern who will join our Performance Marketing Team. You will also collaborate with the other internal teams to develop solutions to different cases for improving our company.
- Identifying insights by analyzing the market, customers, and competitors
- Developing new and deepening current strategies, segmentation, and targeting
- Transforming strategies into tactics and executing tactics
- Assists in developing and executing user acquisition activities to profitably increase revenue and active users
- Supports defining the brand's favorability, advertising, and promotion strategies and allocate the budget accordingly
- Giving support to Product Managers for all marketing related administrational activities
- Students in 4th grade in the university
- Preferably marketing experience in the mobile app industry
- Ability to work 5 days per week
- Excellent command of English
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Results orientation
Please note that we will get in touch with you if we consider your application for a role.