Vision Technology is a pioneer software and artificial intelligence research company based in Istanbul, Turkey. Our mission is to create sustainable technologies that benefit all of humanity. We pride ourselves on being a company that develops products on a global scale. Our current two products are Faladdin & Binnaz.
About Faladdin & Binnaz:
Faladdin is the world’s number one fortune-telling application that blends the ancient knowledge of mystical teachings such as a coffee cup, tarot, clairvoyance, and astrology readings with deep learning skills to provide a personal analysis.
Faladdin is much more than just a fortune-telling app. While evaluating the person’s past, it makes deductions about the present and sheds light on the future depending on data.
Binnaz is a marketplace app that brings together fortune tellers and psychics with customers seeking fun and consultancy at multi-levels. With reading types ranging from traditional Turkish coffee cup reading to scientific astrological analysis, Binnaz offers her clients from different parts of the world the luxury of bringing the consultants into their workplace, home, or any place of preference. What started as a hobby gift from a loving son to a talented mother has now turned into a large-scale business growing exponentially worldwide.
You will be responsible for working hand in hand with the performance marketing team, helping with creating assets, then bringing them to life, and delivering high quality and innovative motion graphic content.
This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment. You will be an essential part of every stage in the creative process, from conceptualization to planning and execution.
- Creating engaging videos for product-related marketing campaigns, including animated motion graphics and other online advertising media creatives
- Creating 2D motion graphics
- Ability to animate your own graphic design
- Working together with an experienced performance marketing team to understand what creatives perform better based on data and optimization - brainstorming on the next creative concepts and ideas to be produced
- Transforming key marketing initiatives and messages into high-quality consumer-facing videos
- Interpreting small and medium datasets to optimize the performance of video assets
- Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process
- Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic, and animation styles for the project
- Encoding, converting, and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics
- Responsible for training and developing others
- Keeping up-to-date with new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in production design, and popular music to deliver cutting edge work
- University Degree preferably in Graphic Design, Animation or related field
- Good knowledge of relevant applications, such as Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- A portfolio of existing videos you’ve made that shows your ability to work with different styles and techniques
What We Offer:
- You will take part in the journey of a rapidly growing start-up company which is building global brands
- You will both experience creative works and learn the application business
- You will work with the people who listen and care about your ideas and you’ll have the chance to execute your ideas, in a very fast way.
- You will have the chance to improve all your talents.
- Remote working opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus opportunity after 6 months of employment
- Benefit from the mid-year salary increase (July 2022)
- Private health insurance